Reflective Journal for
the Month of September
At
the start of my assignment on making quiz questions, I was bit confused and had
many questions like how to go about, where to and all. I tried and done trial
and error method after downloading Wonder-share Quiz Creator for some days.
After knowing how to go about in making quiz questions using Wonder-share
Quiz Creator, I was excited and found it as a powerful solution to create interactive
Flash-based quizzes that can be shared to all the people around the world.
We can create our own Flash-based quizzes using 9 different types of
questions. We can also add animated images, Flash movies and sound effects
to our quizzes.
But, I was stuck once again when inserting short videos; I
tried it over one whole Sunday but still couldn’t do it. I could manage only
after getting help from my colleagues over the phone many a times. It was
really challenging but found, it is one of the easiest and effective ways to
access one’s own knowledge and get valuable opinions from others once we know
it.
It is especially good for the teachers and educators. It is also very useful knowledge for the teachers
to help create quizzes in the school at any time within short span of time
using wonder-share quiz creator.
The
knowledge that I gained after doing this assignment is I knew how to download
the wonder-share quiz creator, how to download video converter and sound
converter and how to convert and insert them within the quiz questions. Now I
can proudly say that I can create quizzes online at any time in the school and
can help teach my friends when they are in need too.
Lastly, I really thank my friends for your great
help in making my quiz successful one
Hi friends,
ReplyDeletePlease do comment on my journal. with regards!
Hi Kindon,
ReplyDeleteReally nice to know that you have learnt a lot in ICT. So keep up the spirit, we can do it as the saying goes "Hard work is always Rewarded.
Oh! you even downloaded the soft ware (wonder-share quiz creator) ? I have used the one given by Chenga sir only. It was a good opportunity for you to gain extra knowledge although you must have struggled to get it. Good to hear that you have learnt something. All the best for the rest.
ReplyDeleteHi Kinden,
ReplyDeleteI know how much you struggled to convert the video, but in the end you did it and that's the reward for your hard work.
Good reflection Kinden. Your hard efforts put in will never go unrewarded. All the best.
ReplyDeleteHi Madams,
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for you all's good comments.
Madam
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry for late comments because i had no electricity for almost a week after thunder and lightning.
Your reflection is very comprehensive. Nicely reflected. It shows how much you have gained out of it.
Good reflection. But I am very sorry to comment late. Making use of software is 21st century world. Our choice of selecting IT as optional module is an advantage. Wait for more exploration next time.
ReplyDeleteThank you sirs for spending your great time in commenting on my journal.
ReplyDeleteWith regards!
good reflection. I have always wish all my friends of ICT group to do well and be satisfied at the end for your accomplishment. Keep in touch with IT knowledge.
ReplyDelete